Sunday, September 19, 2010

scusa


I know it's been a while, but I have an excuse: I got a job! Teaching, again, but doing perhaps the polar opposite of what I was doing in Italy. This time, I'm teaching pre-school. And since I'm in no way accustomed to a real work schedule, I've been absolutely exhausted. But things are looking up! Fall is arriving, which promises delicious new dishes (butternut squash gnocchi, anyone?) and pretty pictures of Brooklyn (and hopefully other places).

And I am no longer a hostess extraordinaire, so I can spend my weekends doing weekendy things, like shopping at the farmer's market and buying fresh vegetables (like these watermelon radishes) and baking (these peanut butter sandwich cookies, for example). Yes, things are definitely looking up.






No comments:

Post a Comment