Monday, February 22, 2010


I was greeted by this when I woke up this morning. Carino, no?
I really have to get some work done. I woke up at around 9AM to try and start to prepare for my lesson this morning, but I got sidetracked editing my blog and researching photography courses for this summer. Looks like I'll have to do it tonight and tomorrow morning!

Here are some photos from the weekend (p.s. - I'm trying to figure out a way to embed a slideshow into my posts, so I don't have to post photo after photo. Any suggestions?)




As you can see, I finally climbed to the top of the Duomo. It was the perfect day for it, too. Best 5 euro I ever spent!

beautiful jams and other confetture at the top floor of La Rinascente department store.

Beautifully crafted and ridiculously expensive marzipan.

Going on a ride at this fair near the Castello Sforzesco. The ride was called "You Can Dance".

Enjoying gelato on the steps of a 500 year old church in the warm, Mediterranean sun. This is what Italy is all about, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment