Tuesday, March 9, 2010

brrrrr

It is freezing here in Milano today. It is the kind of cold that seeps into your bones and every windchill seems to whisper hibernation into my ear. It's the kind of day where I just want to curl up with a big cup of tea (or, let's be honest, a big glass of vino rosso) and a good book. After my run this morning, I had no intention of leaving the house, but alas I had to teach my Trinity prep class at 2PM.

I love my Tuesday afternoon class. There is a great class dynamic and they all try really hard. We laugh a lot, even if it's just because I'm being ridiculous. And I definitely have my favorites. I don't care if I'm supposed to or not, I do and I love them - we'll just refer to them as D and S. I'm trying to convince two of them to do some sort of summer-abroad study in England because they really have a knack for English. I'm off most of next week because they are all in gita, meaning they are taking a school trip to Madrid. Truth be told, I'll miss them a bit!

And now, back to my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment